Trex RainEscape Under Deck Drainage System
100x100mm Post Flashing – Black
Trex RainEscape Post Flashing is used around 100x100mm Posts to prevent moisture penetration and damage. The Trex RainEscape post flash fits tightly around a wooden post and is slid down to provide a secure barrier where the wood post and deck frame meet. The post flashing can be fixed in place using the RainEscape butyl caulk and tape. It can also be trimmed down to size and covered by Trex decking boards if no post sleeve is used.
Trex RainEscape keeps outdoor living areas dry in rainy weather. This system does so without the appearance of unsightly downspouts or panels. It is an easy-to-install product that makes it simple to create stunning outdoor spaces. RainEscape keeps the area underneath a deck dry, so it’s possible to install TVs, speakers, ceiling fans, and more. Trex RainEscape is the perfect way to create an indoor environment underneath any deck. Don’t let dreary weather keep you from having fun outdoors!
- Compatible with 100x100mm posts
- For use with the Trex RainEscape Under-Deck Drainage System
- Prevents moisture penetration and damage
- Creates a secure barrier where the post and deck meet
- Install by sliding down the post
- Fix in place using the Trex RainEscape Butyl Caulk and Tape
- Can be Trimmed to size