Trex RainEscape Under Deck Drainage System
100mm Butyl Tape 15m Roll
Trex RainEscape Butyl Tape is one f the components in the Trex RainEscape Under-Deck Drainage System Butyl Tape is needed on joists to cover the opening where two (2) troughs meet. It ensures a waterproof seal, so there are no leaks.
Don’t let the dreary weather keep you form having fun outdoors! Trex RainEscape keeps outdoor living areas dry in rainy weather. This system does so without the appearance of unsightly downspouts or panels. It is an easy-to-install product that makes it simple to create stunning outdoor spaces. RainEscape keeps the area underneath a deck dry, so it’s possible to install TVs, speakers, ceiling fans, and more. Trex RainEscape is the perfect way to create an indoor environment underneath any deck. Don’t let dreary weather keep you from having fun outdoors!
- 100mm x 15m Roll
- Needed on joists to cover the opening where 2 troughs meet
- Tape is used on all seams, joints and perimeter
- Quick & Easy Installation – Requires only a utility knife, a staple gun and a caulk gun
- Cost Effective Water Drainage System
- Use on any joist material