Trex RainEscape Under Deck Drainage System
When building a deck, it is important to consider flashing where the deck meets the house. Trex RainEscape Wall Flashing is made to compress and seal the gap between your first deck board and your house siding. This self-adhesive foam flashing protects against moisture by keeping water or liquids from potentially rotting your ledger board.
To install, start by cutting a piece of self-adhesive wall flashing taper the width of your deck. Peel the release paper from the flashing and adhere to decking, siding or flashing. Push the first decking board up against the house to compress the wall flash. Secure the decking board with your fasteners.
Don’t let the dreary weather keep you form having fun outdoors! Trex RainEscape keeps outdoor living areas dry in rainy weather. This system does so without the appearance of unsightly downspouts or panels. It is an easy-to-install product that makes it simple to create stunning outdoor spaces. RainEscape keeps the area underneath a deck dry, so it’s possible to install TVs, speakers, ceiling fans, and more. Trex RainEscape is the perfect way to create an indoor environment underneath any deck. Don’t let dreary weather keep you from having fun outdoors!
- Roll Size – 6.35mm x 25.4mm x 7.62m
- Self-Adhesive foam strip flashing protects ledger boards against moisture
- Compresses and seals the gap between the first decking board and the house
- Quick & Easy Installation – Requires only a utility knife, a staple gun and a caulk gun
- Cost Effective Water Drainage System
- Use on any joist material