Camo Hidden Deck Fasteners
Camo Edge Starter Clips for use with Timber Substrate
Pack of 25 Clips
Begin any grooved decking installation with the new Camo Edge Starter Clips.
Avoid face fastening your first grooved board by securing it with a Camo Starter Clip – These strong clips are easy to install. Line up the back edge of the clip with the outside of the joist, centred with the cross-joist, then fasten the clip. Install a clip at each cross-joist – that is it.
Once all of your Camo Edge Starter Clips are installed, tilt your first board up slightly and push the board into the clips. The board will fit in the clip tightly for a secure hold.
- Achieve a fastener-free deck surface: Secure the first and last grooved board with starter clips
- Easy to Install: Place clips on the outside of the joist, centre with the cross-joist, and fasten with your drill – DO NOT use an impact driver.
- Camo Starter Clips can also be used as an L-Bracket
- DO NOT use Impact Drivers to fasten Camo Clips
Q1. What size packets is the Camo Edge Starter Clips available in?
Camo Edge Starter Clips are available in the following packet sizes:
- Camo Edge Starter Clip Box of 25 clips
Q2. What substrate do you use with the Camo Edge Starter Clip?
Camo Edge Starter Clip is for use with a timber substrate.