Camo Hidden Deck Fasteners
Camo Edgeclips for use with Timber Substrate
Created with insight from professional contractors, the CAMO EDGE® Clip saves you time, money, and effort with a convenient method that can cut installation time in half. Simply attach the legs of the EDGE® Clip directly around the joists and slide the clip into the groove of the installed starter board. Next, set and slide the second deck board into place; continue this process until all decking is laid out with EDGE® Clips prepared. In one complete step, move from joist to joist driving down all screws at once for quick installation.
Get your deck finished even quicker with the helpful and innovative Camo Drive Sand Up Tool to get you up off your hands and knees for an easier installation.
- Pre-assembled, one-pass fasteners require no partial installation—clips stay in place until you’re ready to fasten
- Clip is up to 88% stronger than competitors’ clips in lateral movement, and up to 50% stronger in uplift holding power
- Fastener with the included Never-Miss guide or with the Camo Drive Tool
- T-15 Driver Bit included
- DO NOT use Impact Drivers to fasten Camo Clips
Q1. What size packets is the Camo Edgeclip available in?
Camo Edgeclip is available in the following packet sizes:
- Camo Edgeclip Box of 90 clips
- Camo Edgeclip Box of 450 clips
- Camo Edgeclip Box of 900 clips
Q2. What substrate do you use with the Camo Edgeclip?
Camo Edgeclip is for use with a timber substrate.